The following Hyper-V reports show no performance data:
- Performance Forecast for Hyper-V Clusters
- Performance Forecast for Hyper-V Storage
- Host Failure Modelling
- What-If VM Deployment Planning (model existing VMs
- What-If VM Deployment Planning (manual resource entry)
- Virtual Machines. Right-sizing — VMs Oversized for Memory and CPU
- Virtual Machines. Right-sizing — VMs Undersized for Memory and CPU
The ‘Virtual Machines. Idle VMs’ report shows no data for the % Memory Pressure metric.
The following Hyper-V report fails with error “An item with the same key has already been added”.
- Configuration Tracking and Alert Correlation
This is a known issue in the following builds of these Veeam MPs –
|Veeam Hyper-V Analysis Reports||126.96.36.1991|
|Veeam Hyper-V Views||188.8.131.523|
|Veeam Hyper-V Monitoring||184.108.40.2063|
The issue is resolved in the following Veeam MP builds –
|Veeam Hyper-V Analysis Reports||220.127.116.113|
|Veeam Hyper-V Views||18.104.22.1684|
|Veeam Hyper-V Monitoring||22.214.171.1244|
Please be aware that starting from September 2018 downloading updates will require an active contract for the corresponding product.