The following Hyper-V reports show no performance data:
- Performance Forecast for Hyper-V Clusters
- Performance Forecast for Hyper-V Storage
- Host Failure Modelling
- What-If VM Deployment Planning (model existing VMs
- What-If VM Deployment Planning (manual resource entry)
- Virtual Machines. Right-sizing — VMs Oversized for Memory and CPU
- Virtual Machines. Right-sizing — VMs Undersized for Memory and CPU
The ‘Virtual Machines. Idle VMs’ report shows no data for the % Memory Pressure metric.
The following Hyper-V report fails with error “An item with the same key has already been added”.
- Configuration Tracking and Alert Correlation
This is a known issue in the following builds of these Veeam MPs –
|Veeam Hyper-V Analysis Reports||184.108.40.2061|
|Veeam Hyper-V Views||220.127.116.113|
|Veeam Hyper-V Monitoring||18.104.22.1683|
The issue is resolved in the following Veeam MP builds –
|Veeam Hyper-V Analysis Reports||22.214.171.1243|
|Veeam Hyper-V Views||126.96.36.1994|
|Veeam Hyper-V Monitoring||188.8.131.524|
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.