Release Notes for Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 1
Please confirm you are running Veeam ONE 9.5 prior to installing this update. You can check this under Help | About in Veeam ONE Monitor Client, the build number should be 9.5.0.xxx. After upgrading, your version build will be 18.104.22.16854.
This update should be applied to the Veeam ONE server, as well as remote systems with the Veeam ONE Monitor Client.
Before you apply the update, make sure you have a full backup of Veeam ONE database.
New Features and Enhancements
- vSphere 6.5 support. Veeam ONE now allows reporting and monitoring on vSphere 6.5 hosts and vCenter Server.
- Asian locales support. Veeam ONE console now supports installation on operating systems with Asian locales. Update 1 has been tested on all most common Asian locales by Veeam QC and validated by local Veeam teams of the corresponding locations.
- Memory demand for Hyper-V 2016 VMs. Veeam ONE now shows memory demand for VMs configured with static memory.
- Enhanced Backup Custom Infrastructure report. More Veeam backup object properties have been added to the report parameters list.
- Enhanced VM Backup Status report. This report now allows filtering VMs based on the backup copy jobs.
- Veeam ONE Monitor Client is using wrong data samples to show performance graphs in the advanced scalability mode.
- Under certain conditions Veeam ONE service may crash when resolving all triggered alarms at the same time.
- Email notifications are sent only to first user email address specified in the alarms notifications section.
- Aggregation option cannot be switched to another value in the Veeam ONE Monitor Client.
- Backup copy jobs are treated as regular backup jobs for the “Suppress Veeam backup activity” option which leads to activating alarms suppression engine for production VMs.
- Datastore latency performance counter is showing wrong measurement units.
- Guest OS disk usage alarm is triggered for powered-off virtual machines.
- Hyper-V VMs guest OS disk monitoring alarm stops working when default settings are changed.
- Reads/sec, Writes/sec, IOPS performance counters from the Virtual Storage Device sub-system are not collected in the advanced scalability mode.
- "Local volume free space" alarm is falsely triggered during Veeam ONE service restart.
- Under certain conditions Veeam ONE falsely alarms on the age of existing VM snapshots.
- Under certain conditions Veeam ONE falsely alarms on VM snapshots that do not exist.
- Chargeback report pack is missing for users with limited access (tenants) to the virtual infrastructure.
- Alarms overview report cannot be generated after upgrading to Veeam ONE 9.5
- EMC DataDomain repositories are missing from all Veeam backup reports.
- "VMs Backed Up by Multiple Jobs" shows 01.01.0001 00:00 date as the latest job run for some VMs.
- Change Rate Estimation Rate report cannot be generated directly from Veeam ONE Monitor Client.
- Host Resource Usage Chargeback report for Hyper-V infrastructures treats Failover Cluster quorum disk as local. This disk should be ignored when reviewing the report.
- Veeam ONE Business View service attempts to collect virtual infrastructure data under user account which is used during web site login operation.
- Dashboard scheduling doesn’t work in distributed Veeam ONE installation when security certificates are missing from the server with Veeam ONE Web UI. To resolve this problem, import security certificates that are installed to Veeam ONE server to the server where Veeam ONE Web UI is deployed.
- Guest OS disk usage alarm is reset to its default thresholds after installing Update 1.
MD5 Checksum for VeeamONE_22.214.171.12454_Update#1.exe: B0B0DE7718D684E8629DE7E82B93E5D3
If you are looking for Veeam Backup & Replication v9.5 Update 1, please follow this link.