- Ensure the job is stopped and disabled.
- Manually delete the point in question directly from the Repository using Windows File Explorer. Ensure this is the correct file.
- Rescan the Repository under Backup Infrastructure. (https://helpcenter.veeam.com/backup/vsphere/rescanning_backup_repositories.html)
- Have Veeam forget the missing restore point. (https://helpcenter.veeam.com/backup/vsphere/remove_missing_point.html)
- Re-enable and run the job.
In the event these steps do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to start with a new active full backup, or in a worst-case scenario, to have Veeam remove the current backups from configuration (not from disk; the chain is likely still viable for restores) and start the chain anew. Support can help you to review any options from this point.