To disable collection of certain counters from the virtual infratsruture, follow the next steps:
1. Open the Veeam ONE Settings utility:
- Run the executable file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Veeam\Veeam ONE Settings\VeeamOneSettings.exe
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor client > Options > Server Settings > Other Settings > Support utility section > Launch button
2. After the utility start, open the Scalability
tab > Performance Metrics
3. Uncheck the performance counters you would like to stop collecting.
4. Save the settings.
5. Restart Veeam ONE services to apply the changes.NOTE: Advanced Scalability mode
can be activated as an alternative option.
Data collection mode determines what metrics Veeam ONE will collect, and specifies the product configuration in a number of areas. Choosing the appropriate data collection mode allows you to optimize monitoring and reporting performance.
Data Collection Modes comparison table.