Veeam Availability Console 2.0 Hotfix_1334
This update resolves the following issues that can be encountered with Veeam Availability Console (VAC) 2.0:
1) Veeam Availability Console server starts using 100% of CPU resources when registering a Company (aka tenant) from the Cloud Connect server.
2) Under certain conditions Cloud Host Memory Quota and Company Cloud Host Storage Quota alarms are not triggered after breaching the configured threshold.
3) Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows disappears from the Veeam Availability Console UI after applying a backup policy.
4) Veeam management agents show "Out-of-date" as their version status.
5) Under certain conditions company owner may view failover plans that belong to a different company.
6) Reconfiguring a report may result in the "An item with the same key has already been added" error message.
Before you begin, confirm under Windows > Programs and features that the current product version is 184.108.40.2069 or later.
Download VAC 220.127.116.114.
To install the update, on the VAC server execute VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_18.104.22.1684.msp as administrator, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_22.214.171.1244.msp
The product version for Veeam Availability Console will be 126.96.36.1994 after applying the update.
Should have any questions, contact Veeam Support.