Veeam Availability Console Cumulative Hotfix 1376
Please confirm you are running version 220.127.116.119 or later prior to installing this cumulative hotfix 1376. You can check this under Windows > Programs and features. After upgrading, your build will be version 18.104.22.1686.
As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, cumulative hotfix 1376 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Veeam Availability Console server starts using 100% of CPU resources when registering a Company (aka tenant) from the Cloud Connect server.
- Unable to delete a company from VAC UI if a tenant has been already deleted in Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Optimized PowerShell queries to Veeam Cloud Connect to decrease Veeam.Backup.Satellite processes count.
- Under certain conditions a company owner may view failover plans that belong to a different company.
- Veeam management agents show "Out-of-date" as their version status.
Backup Policy & Veeam Agent
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows disappears from the Veeam Availability Console UI after applying the backup policy.
- Backup policies may fail to apply to computers with Scandinavian locales due to a different DateTime delimiter.
- Under certain conditions, a backup policy may fail to delete.
Monitoring & Alarms
- Under certain conditions "Cloud Host Memory Quota" and "Company Cloud Host Storage Quota" alarms are not triggered after breaching the configured threshold.
- When defining RPO in hours in the "VM without backup" alarm, values above 24 are converted into days.
- A failed job after a successful retry is still reported as "failed".
- Under certain conditions, the "Computer without backup" alarm may not trigger.
Reporting & Billing
- Re-configuring a report may result in the "An item with the same key has already been added" error message.
- Under certain conditions, RPO is reported incorrectly in the "Protected VMs" report.
- Total Gross may not be correctly calculated when specifying VAT for managed services.
- Tenant Used Storage may be calculated incorrectly in invoices when VMs are backed up to Cloud Connect repository.
- Compute Time Usage may be calculated incorrectly if the "per month" counter is specified.
- A "Protected Computers" report may fail to generate due to the total files path field for the File-Level Backup mode exceeding the allowed maximum. By default, backup jobs contain folder names along with their location.
- Cloud repository used storage quota may be calculated incorrectly, when the backup agent is backed up to the Veeam Cloud Connect repository.
- Under certain conditions "UsedStorageQuota" and "UsedTrafficQuota" are reported incorrectly through RestAPI.
To install the cumulative hotfix 1376:
1. Back up the VAC database.
2. Log off VAC Web UI.
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_22.214.171.1246.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACApplicationServerSetup.txt
4. To install the Web UI cumulative hotfix, execute VAC.WebUI.x64_126.96.36.1996.msp as administrator on the VAC Web UI server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.WebUI.x64_188.8.131.526.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACWebUISetup.txt
5. Log in to VAC Web UI.
MD5 checksum for KB2418.zip is a951d826374297549264a0e4996f0e81
Should have any questions, contact Veeam Support.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.