Veeam Availability Console 2.0 Hotfix_1364
This update resolves the following issues that can be encountered with Veeam Availability Console (VAC) 2.0:
1) Veeam Availability Console server starts using 100% of CPU resources when registering a Company (aka tenant) from the Cloud Connect server.
2) Under certain conditions "Cloud Host Memory Quota" and "Company Cloud Host Storage Quota" alarms are not triggered after breaching the configured threshold.
3) Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows disappears from the Veeam Availability Console UI after applying a backup policy.
4) Veeam management agents show "Out-of-date" as their version status.
5) Under certain conditions company owner may view failover plans that belong to a different company.
6) Reconfiguring a report may result in the "An item with the same key has already been added" error message.
7) When defining RPO in hours in the "VM without backup" alarm, values above 24 are converted into days.
8) Under certain conditions UsedStorageQuota and UsedTrafficQuota are reported incorrectly through RestAPI.
9) A failed job after a successful retry is still reported as "failed".
10) Under certain conditions RPO is reported incorrectly in the Protected Vms report.
11) Total Gross may not be correctly calculated when specifying VAT for managed services.
12) Tenant Used Storage may be calculated incorrectly in invoices when VMs are backed up to Cloud Connect repository.
13) Unable to delete a company from VAC UI if a tenant has been already deleted in Veeam Cloud Connect.
14) Compute Time Usage may be calculated incorrectly if the "per month" counter is specified.
15) Optimized powershell queries to Veeam Cloud Connect to decrease Veeam.Backup.Satellite processes count.
16) Backup policies may fail to apply against computers with Scandinavian locales due to a different datetime delimiter.
17) Under certain conditions a backup policy may fail to delete.
18) A Protected Computers report may fail to generate due to the total files path field for the File-Level Backup mode exceeding the allowed maximum. By default, backup jobs contain folder names along with their location.
Before you begin, confirm under Windows > Programs and features that the current product version is 18.104.22.1689 or later.
Download VAC 22.214.171.1244.
To install the fix:
1. Back up VAC database.
2. Log off VAC Web UI.
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_126.96.36.1994.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACApplicationServerSetup.txt
4. To install the Web UI update, on the VAC Web UI server execute VAC.WebUI.x64_188.8.131.524.msp as administrator, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.WebUI.x64_184.108.40.2064.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACWebUISetup.txt
5. Log in to VAC Web UI.
The product version for Veeam Availability Console will be 220.127.116.114 after applying the update.
Should have any questions, contact Veeam Support.