Veeam Service Provider Console v4 Patch 2.
Please confirm you are running version 22.214.171.12477 or later before installing this Patch 2. You can check this by logging in to the backup portal and navigating to Configuration > Support Information tab. After upgrading, your server build will be 126.96.36.19914 and Web UI will be at 188.8.131.5211.
As a result of ongoing R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, this Patch 2 includes a set of bug fixes and new features, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004
- “VM without backup/replica” alarm triggers for VMs that are no longer present in the infrastructure
- Quota usage report fails to generate when localized Microsoft SQL Server is used.
Fixes and enhancements included from the previous patch:
- Alarm for detecting unsupported Veeam Backup & Replication server configurations.
- Usage reporting data for Veeam Backup & Replication servers v9.5 U4 located in time zones with more than 8 hours difference is now included in the report with the auto-approve function.
- Reports generation performance has been improved.
- “Management agent connection” alarm is not triggered when a Cloud Connect server is rebooted.
- Authentication between management agents and Veeam Service Provider Console has been improved.
RESTful APIs v3
- Date format in "/licensing/reports/" GET request has been changed to “yyyy-MM”.
- Report generation parameters have been simplified for licensing/reports/ methods: report interval is used instead of report generation date.
- "Protected computers" and "Protected VMs" widgets in the Overview tab do not account for the default RPO period of 30 days.
- Filtering by company/reseller name does not work on the Failover Plans tab.
- When using “Select All” checkbox on the Backup Jobs -> Computers tab, job actions are applied to all managed Agents regardless of selected filters.
- Under certain conditions, the "Unrecognized Guid format" error message is displayed on the Companies tab.
- Under certain conditions, “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error message is displayed on the Backup Jobs tab.
- Under certain conditions, the Veeam Service Provider Console service fails to start.
- If a company is removed from the configuration, error message “Usage data for sites <Site name> was not included in this report due to a data collection failure. Please collect usage details and report correct numbers manually in order to stay compliant with licensing rules.” is displayed in the usage report.
- Usage Report generation fails if there are several Veeam Backup & Replication servers with the same installation ID.
- Usage Report shows incorrect data if there are several Veeam Backup & Replication servers with the same database instance ID.
- Usage Report always shows “Standard” license edition when using Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager.
- “Immediate backup copy job state” alarm is triggered for deleted VMs.
- “Workstation/Server agent backups stored in cloud repository” alarms may be triggered incorrectly. Veeam Backup & Replication v10 CP2 installation is required.
- Manually created invoices are sent to managed companies automatically, even if scheduling is disabled.
- Under certain conditions, /v2/backupRepositories get method returns incorrect "freeSpace" data.
- /v2/backupRepositories get method can take a considerable amount of time for execution.
- /v2/failoverPlans get method fails with “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error message.
- /v2/tenants/id/backupServers now returns GUID information for Veeam Backup Enteprise Manager in the query.
- Limit/offset parameters are not working correctly for /protectedWorkloads/virtualMachines get request.
- Description for retention and database clean-up events is missing.
- When using Custom Fields in ConnectWise Manage, billing synchronization fails with “Addition object is invalid” error message.
- Under certain conditions, ConnectWise Automate plugin status is switching from “Healthy” to “Error” state.
To install the Patch 2:
- Back up the VSPC database.
- Execute VSPC.ApplicationServer.x64_184.108.40.20614.msp as administrator on the VSPC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VSPC.ApplicationServer.x64_220.127.116.1114.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VSPCApplicationServerSetup.txt
- Execute VSPC.WebUI.x64_18.104.22.16811.msp as administrator on the VSPC UI (IIS) server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VSPC.WebUI.x64_22.214.171.12411.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VSPCWebUI.txt
- Execute VSPC.ConnectorService.x64_126.96.36.19911.msp as administrator on the VSPC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VSPC.ConnectorService.x64_188.8.131.5211.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\ConnectorService.txt
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.