Please confirm you are running version 188.8.131.5277 or later before installing this Patch 2. You can check this by logging in to the backup portal and navigating to Configuration > Support Information tab
. After upgrading, your server build will be 184.108.40.20614
and Web UI will be at 220.127.116.1111
As a result of ongoing R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, this Patch 2 includes a set of bug fixes and new features, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004
Billing and Invoicing
- “VM without backup/replica” alarm triggers for VMs that are no longer present in the infrastructure
- Quota usage report fails to generate when localized Microsoft SQL Server is used.
Fixes and enhancements included from the previous patch:
- Alarm for detecting unsupported Veeam Backup & Replication server configurations.
- Usage reporting data for Veeam Backup & Replication servers v9.5 U4 located in time zones with more than 8 hours difference is now included in the report with the auto-approve function.
- Reports generation performance has been improved.
- “Management agent connection” alarm is not triggered when a Cloud Connect server is rebooted.
- Authentication between management agents and Veeam Service Provider Console has been improved.
RESTful APIs v3
- Date format in "/licensing/reports/" GET request has been changed to “yyyy-MM”.
- Report generation parameters have been simplified for licensing/reports/ methods: report interval is used instead of report generation date.
- "Protected computers" and "Protected VMs" widgets in the Overview tab do not account for the default RPO period of 30 days.
- Filtering by company/reseller name does not work on the Failover Plans tab.
- When using “Select All” checkbox on the Backup Jobs -> Computers tab, job actions are applied to all managed Agents regardless of selected filters.
- Under certain conditions, the "Unrecognized Guid format" error message is displayed on the Companies tab.
- Under certain conditions, “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error message is displayed on the Backup Jobs tab.
- Under certain conditions, the Veeam Service Provider Console service fails to start.
- If a company is removed from the configuration, error message “Usage data for sites <Site name> was not included in this report due to a data collection failure. Please collect usage details and report correct numbers manually in order to stay compliant with licensing rules.” is displayed in the usage report.
- Usage Report generation fails if there are several Veeam Backup & Replication servers with the same installation ID.
- Usage Report shows incorrect data if there are several Veeam Backup & Replication servers with the same database instance ID.
- Usage Report always shows “Standard” license edition when using Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager.
Billing and Invoicing
- “Immediate backup copy job state” alarm is triggered for deleted VMs.
- “Workstation/Server agent backups stored in cloud repository” alarms may be triggered incorrectly. Veeam Backup & Replication v10 CP2 installation is required.
RESTful APIs v2
- Manually created invoices are sent to managed companies automatically, even if scheduling is disabled.
RESTful APIs v3
- Under certain conditions, /v2/backupRepositories get method returns incorrect "freeSpace" data.
- /v2/backupRepositories get method can take a considerable amount of time for execution.
- /v2/failoverPlans get method fails with “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error message.
- /v2/tenants/id/backupServers now returns GUID information for Veeam Backup Enteprise Manager in the query.
Windows Event Log
- Limit/offset parameters are not working correctly for /protectedWorkloads/virtualMachines get request.
ConnectWise Manage Plugin
- Description for retention and database clean-up events is missing.
ConnectWise Automate Plugin
- When using Custom Fields in ConnectWise Manage, billing synchronization fails with “Addition object is invalid” error message.
- Under certain conditions, ConnectWise Automate plugin status is switching from “Healthy” to “Error” state.