Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure allows you to check for new product versions and available package updates, to download and to install them right from the Web UI.
To check for product updates, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Support Information | Updates.
- Click Check and View Updates.
If new updates are available, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will display them on the Updates tab of the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure Updater page. To view detailed information on an update, select the check box next to the update and click "What's new?".
To download and install the product update:
- In the Updates are available for this system section, select check boxes next to the necessary updates.
- In the Choose action section, select the Install updates now option, select the Reboot automatically after install if required check box to allow Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure to reboot the backup appliance if needed, and then click Install Updates Now.
You can also click Download Updates if you want to download updates only and plan to install them later.