Veeam® Availability Suite™ 8.0 Update 2
is the largest non-version increasing update in Veeam history, with more than 1,000 change sets applied. The update provides FULL support for VMware vSphere 6
- VMware Virtual Volumes (VVols) and Virtual SAN (VSAN) 2.0 support
- Storage Policy-Based Management (SPBM) policy backup and restore
- vSphere 6 tags integration
- Quick Migration to VVol databases
- Cross-vCenter vMotion awareness
- Hot add transport for SATA virtual disks
- And more!
But Update 2 is not only about vSphere 6. This webinar will also discuss other new features and functionality including Veeam Endpoint Backup™ FREE
’s integration with Veeam Availability Suite. Watch this webinar and learn how Veeam is enabling businesses to take advantage of the very latest technology advancements to deliver modern data center availability.