NEW Veeam Agent for Linux v3 — a key component of the Veeam Availability Platform — offers new features and capabilities designed to enhance the level of Availability for your Linux-based cloud instances, physical servers and workstations.
Veeam Agent for Linux v3 adds:
- BTRFS support: with this feature users can ensure the comprehensive backup of their entire Linux machines running atop of this filesystem.
- Oracle processing: users can reduce the complexities associated with backup and restores of physical Linux servers with application-aware processing for Oracle databases
- Additional backup options: Users can utilize the NEW snapshot-less backup mode to back up critical filesfrom any mounted filesystem to deliver comprehensive backup for all of their data.
Added support for the following distributions:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.6, 6.10
- Oracle Linux (RHCK) 7.6, 6.10
- SLES 15 (SP0)
- SLES 12 SP4
- CentOS 7.6, 6.10
- Debian 8.11, 9.5, 9.6
- Ubuntu 18.10
- openSUSE Leap 15
- Fedora 29