Today, two former industry analysts (who are now Veeam execs) discuss the trends that are shaping the data protection industry and IT landscape:
This week, we’re talking about using “the cloud” as part of your data protection strategy:
- There is no such thing as THE cloud
- How cloud services should expand your data protection strategy
- Consider agility and mobility within multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud scenarios
- What to think about in a “cloud-first” strategy
Dave and Jason are now both VPs working on various aspects of Veeam’s strategy. If either of them, or Veeam, can help you, please let us know.
We’ll see you back here next week – thanks for watching.
Navigate through the series:
- The data protection landscape
- Tape is (not) dead
- Using “the cloud” as part of your data protection strategy
- An appliance by any other name
- The good, the bad, and the regulatory compliant
- Is backup enough for a peace of mind?
- The future of data protection is data management