Published date: March 12, 2019
Today, two former industry analysts (who are now Veeam execs) discuss the trends that are shaping the data protection industry and IT landscape:
Dave Russell @BackupDave, former VP and Distinguished Analyst at Gartner, lead analyst for the Backup MQ
Jason Buffington @JBuff, former Principal Analyst for Data Protection at ESG
This week, we’re talking about the good, the bad, and the regulatory compliant:
- Why regulations are a good thing
- How are regulations (really) changing data protection strategy
- The real value of audits
Dave and Jason are now both VPs working on various aspects of Veeam’s strategy. If either of them, or Veeam, can help you, please let us know.
We’ll see you back here next week – thanks for watching.
Navigate through the series:
- The data protection landscape
- Tape is (not) dead
- Using “the cloud” as part of your data protection strategy
- An appliance by any other name
- The good, the bad, and the regulatory compliant
- Is backup enough for a peace of mind?
- The future of data protection is data management
Makes disaster recovery, compliance, and continuity automatic
NEW Veeam Availability Orchestrator helps you reduce the time, cost and effort of planning for and recovering from a disaster by automatically creating plans that meet compliance.