For the next few weeks, two former industry analysts (who are now Veeam execs) discuss the trends that are shaping the data protection industry and IT landscape:
This week, we’re talking about the landscape of data protection vendors, without the “quadrants”:
- Discussing legacy vendors and noisy startups
- What multi-cloud really should mean from a data protection strategy
- What does the future of data protection look like (buyers and sellers)
Dave and Jason are now both VPs working on various aspects of Veeam’s strategy. If either of them, or Veeam, can help you, please let us know.
We’ll see you back here next week – thanks for watching.
Navigate through the series:
- The data protection landscape
- Tape is (not) dead
- Using “the cloud” as part of your data protection strategy
- An appliance by any other name
- The good, the bad, and the regulatory compliant
- Is backup enough for a peace of mind?
- The future of data protection is data management
- Discover Veeam's Cloud Data Management Solution