The countdown is on! Google Cloud Next is only seven days away! If you haven’t already registered, why haven’t you?
Here’s five reasons why you should attend Google Cloud Next 2022.
Reason #1: It’s free (and can be joined from anywhere)!
This industry-leading cloud event is happening virtually on October 11 – 13 and is absolutely free to attend. With your registration, you’ll be able to access 200+ sessions available live and on demand. You’ll also be amongst 1 million virtual attendees and have opportunities to connect with your peer community, along with Google experts and thought leaders all over the world.
Reason #2: There are eight tracks to choose from!
Google Cloud Next is for everyone. The event provides a multitude of content that is valuable to any role ranging from developers to administrators to business leaders. Anyone who is interested in exploring how cloud technology can help them solve tomorrow’s biggest challenges will get value. There are eight tracks chock full of sessions depending on your interest and role:
- Build – Learn how to build, architect, deploy and maintain applications on Google Cloud. (Recommended for application developers)
- Analyze – Learn how to model your data and optimize business insights, using the power of analytics, AI and machine learning. (Recommended for data scientists and data analysts)
- Design – Explore tools for developing, deploying and managing data-driven applications at scale to solve real-world problems. (Recommended for data engineers)
- Modernize – Discover how to make your cloud modernization easy with multi-cloud support, intuitive migration tools and solutions for SAP and VMware. (Recommended for enterprise architects and developers)
- Operate – Learn how to leverage Google Cloud to test, monitor and deploy code easily and quickly. (Recommended for DevOps and system administrators)
- Secure – Learn how to defend against emerging threats at modern scale and efficiency. (Recommended for security professionals)
- Collaborate – Keep up with the transition to hybrid work. Learn how Google Workspace empowers teams to connect, create and collaborate securely from anywhere, anytime. (Recommended for business leaders and IT administrators)
- Innovate – Hear stories of managing large transformative projects, programs and assessments across technology domains. (Recommended for executives and technology business leaders)
Reason #3: You’ll get a unique and personalized experience
Some exciting new happenings for the 2022 virtual event include:
- The theme for Google Cloud Next 2022 is “Today, meet tomorrow.”
- There will be a sunup to sundown “follow the sun” global digital broadcast featuring live keynotes from five locations across the globe: New York, Sunnyvale, Tokyo, Bengaluru, and Munich.
- You’ll be able to experience content in your own preferred language, translated by Cloud Translate API and closed captions on YouTube
- You can create, build, explore and share your own custom playlists and discover playlists curated by Google Cloud
- You have the chance to engage with other participants and ask questions to presenters by using session chats
Reason #4: Gain valuable perspectives and insights from thought leaders
You’ll be able to hear from leaders from Google and customer companies that are using Google Cloud to revolutionize their industries. Some announced featured speakers include:
- Thomas Kurian, CEO, at Google Cloud
- Adaire Fox-Martin, President, Google Cloud International, at Google Cloud
- Urs Hölzle, SVP, Technical Infrastructure, at Google Cloud
- Jim Farley, CEO, at Ford
- Kevin Mandia, CEO, at Mandiant
- Bashar Abouseido, Senior VP & Chief Information Security Officer, at Charles Schwab
- Scott Wong, VP of Platform Engineering, at Credit Karma
Reason #5: Veeam is a Premier sponsor
Veeam is a Premier sponsor and will be hosting two breakout sessions all around Google Cloud and Veeam. Make sure to click on the icon on the top right of the session card to create a new playlist or add to an existing one.
Session Name: Protecting Data Assets with Google Cloud and Veeam
Featuring a panel with:
- Danny Allen, CTO, Veeam
- Christophe Bertrand, Practice Director, ESG
- Vijay Tewari, Head of Product Management, Business Continuity, Google Cloud
Successfully implementing a secure, efficient cloud infrastructure used to be an advantage, but it has now become a necessity in today’s landscape. Yet there is a difference between migrating to the cloud and ensuring full data protection in this environment, especially when looking at new tools like containers. Whether you’re part of the 60% of companies currently deploying cloud-native applications, or the 27% planning to do so in the next 12 months, the vast majority of organizations could benefit from expert security insight. Tune in to hear more about:
- The extent of public cloud usage and enterprise adoption
- What companies are getting wrong when it comes to protecting container data
- How Google Cloud and Veeam can level up your data protection
- And much more!
Session Name: Fearless fast-track to the Cloud
- Charlie Leeming, Head of ISV & XaaS Alliances, Veeam
- Daniel Mudimbe, Global Technology Partner Manager, Google
Daniel Mudimbe, global partner manager, Google connects with Charlie Leeming to talk about the complimentary and integrated offerings Google Cloud and Veeam bring to market, to accelerate, and fulfill, any organization’s cloud aspirations. Learn more about:
- Our unique Continuous Data Protection offering for the thinnest RTO/RPOs
- Protection no matter where data resides with real customer cases
- Veeam on Google Marketplace
- And more!
As a bonus, Veeam is also raffling off amazing tech prizes like a Sony PlayStation 5, Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch, and BOSE Noise Cancelling Headphones, so make sure you register for a chance to win!
We hope we’ll be able to engage with you at Google Cloud Next!