Firstly, we do not recommend to exclude Google Drive and Dropbox folders during backup.
Secondly, the following manual workaround should ensure the consistency of your data.
1. Before you start a restore, download the data from your cloud drive to a local storage not involved in restore.
2. Disable Internet connection on the PC on the hardware level (unplug network cable, turn off Wi-Fi switch, turn off Wi-Fi router, unplug modem, unplug SIM from built-in modem, etc).
3. Perform restore as intended.
4. Manually replace the files in One Drive, Google Drive and Dropbox folders with the files you downloaded at step 1.
5. Enable Internet connection.