Data is increasingly at the core of any business or organization and is fueling new Digital Transformation initiatives. Data runs nearly every aspect of a company, from customer and employee engagement to product and service development to operations. With data at the center of business operations, data availability has never been more essential. Data availability is one of several elements in an effective and holistic data management strategy.
Watch this Veeam® + NetApp webinar to learn more about new standards to deliver data protection for NetApp Data Fabric in a multi-cloud world by:
- Enabling more effective and timely data backup and recovery efforts
- Reducing the cost of data-related outages
- Minimizing the staff time required to manage and support
- Optimizing the cost of storage hardware
- Increasing ROI through intelligent data management
According to IDC, Veeam and NetApp customers get a 250% ROI with a 9-month payback on their investment, including 36% lower hardware costs, 56% more efficient backup staff and 89% lower cost of unplanned downtime.