on June 11 for a live webinar that details groundbreaking new features included in NEW Veeam Availability Orchestrator v2, a reliable, scalable and easy-to-use orchestration engine that's purpose built for business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR). This webinar will include an overview of Veeam Availability Orchestrator, what’s new in v2 and a live demo. Features discussed include:
- Expanded DR orchestration and automation
- Achieve more resilient IT operations while eliminating any unsuccessful, manual and time-consuming processes with expanded DR orchestration and automation capabilities.
- Additional testing and verification
- Easily verify recoverability and perform additional testing of your applications to accelerate innovation with added testing and verification capabilities.
Enhanced reporting and compliance
- Proactively test, remedy, prove and document service level agreement (SLA) attainment for internal and external audits with enhanced reporting and compliance capabilities.
- Enhanced reporting and compliance Advanced delegation and RBAC
- Securely empower teams within your organization with DR planning, testing and resources for their own applications with advanced delegation capabilities.