We said we’d come back bigger and better and that’s exactly what happened on Wednesday, Nov. 20 as VeeamON Virtual 2019 took place.
As you know by now, there are two major Veeam events each year — an offline VeeamON convention held in May and its online brother VeeamON Virtual that has all the same bells, whistles and tricks up its sleeve but can be watched from the comfort of your home or a Starbucks (no one’s judging). Each of them has different content however, and it’s important to note that there is a big push to get unique content each time we reach our customer and partner base.
This year, everything from visuals to live demos has been amplified, because that’s how we do it. As always, if you couldn’t make the event or missed any session, it is available for you on-demand, so hop on and get the latest first-hand updates wherever you are in the world.
Cream of the crop
Suffice to say that this year’s event had beat the previous one by both registrations and attendance — tens of thousands of you registered and visited breakout sessions worldwide! We’re eternally grateful for the love and support because your interest is driving us to bring those sneak peaks to you ahead of the game.
Sessions were helmed by our leading experts Ratmir Timashev, Danny Allan, Dave Russell, Jason Buffington, members of our Product Strategy and Product Marketing teams, and our beloved partners. Here are the top five sessions that were packed full (rightfully so) and definitely are a must-see material:
- Intro: Veeam Predictions 2020
- VeeamON Virtual Exclusive: Sneak peek to upcoming releases from Veeam
- The Biggest IT Challenge in 2020 is Coming from the Board Room
- The Essential Guide for Physical and Cloud Data Protection
- The Veeam Difference: A customer perspective
But let’s admit it, we’re all here for the big deal: the most anticipated Veeam Availability Suite v10.
You know you want it, we know you want it, so let’s do a “sneak peek” inception into the “Upcoming releases” session with Rick “RICKATRON” Vanover, Melissa Palmer and Karinne Bessette.
This session is not only about the v10 but has the powerful three pack of products that are also getting the love. The 30-minute runtime includes:
- The intricacies of our newest Capacity Tier (and why it is often called a Cloud Tier) and its relation to Performance Tier with demos explaining possible usage costs and showcasing an immutable data
- Enhanced NAS backup and Data Integrations APIs features overview
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure and AWS as agentless and image-based cloud native solutions with direct VBR integration
- The long-awaited Object storage support with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v4
- And an extended list of all the upcoming v10 capabilities, plugins, integrations, as well as enhancements to existing features
- And more!
Believe me, you wouldn’t want to miss it, so hop on in! All sessions are available on-demand.
Kick back and relax
There are obviously plenty more tech demos and breakout sessions too see and learn from. What’s especially nice is that you can enjoy them, without any rush, from the comfort of your own space. By the way, did you notice anything different about this year’s backdrop? We’ve put a lot of work to create this new, fresh and vivid virtual environment so pop in, click about and take everything in. We sure hope you like it.
Share your thoughts!
Should you have any product questions, don’t hesitate to open a thread on our Community Forums and our team members will figure it out. While we are planning VeeamON 2020 in Las Vegas, we would love to see you on the next year’s VeeamON Virtual event so help us optimize and improve the experience by sharing your feedback. What did you like about the event? What would you improve or add to the it? Leave your thoughts in the comment section down below.