Automatic (with services restart)
for kb3004.zip: 97dfb14d66959f5cd4ec6279f890bef4SHA-1
for kb3004.zip: 91b402007992ffe9a0dc2ce34b8954cb01476c1a
- Download the hotfix.
- Check the current version of Veeam Backup & Replication. It must be 126.96.36.19966.
- Make sure that no jobs are running, close the console, and stop all Veeam services.
- Right-click on the installation file and click "Run as administrator"
- Go through the wizard to install private fix.
- Download archive with u4b_FIX_Licensing.Reporting.CC.GetInstancesInfo.sql file, extract and copy it to the SQL server, which hosts the Veeam Cloud Connect database or any other machine that can connect to the SQL instance in question.
- Connect to the SQL instance by using Microsoft SQL Studio. When connecting, please provide valid credentials with full permissions.
- Find your Veeam Cloud Connect database (its default name is VeeamBackup). Right-click it and select New Query.
- Open file u4b_FIX_Licensing.Reporting.CC.GetInstancesInfo.sql by using the text editor, copy all its content and paste it to the query window from step 3.
- Run the query by clicking Execute or pressing F5. Make sure that the query is executed successfully.
- The fix is applied immediately, restart of Veeam services is not required.