After upgrading your Veeam Software to our latest version Veeam v10, the installation of a license file which has been generated for a previous Veeam version will trigger the following error message: “Cannot find any supported licenses for current product version".
The root cause of the error message:
- the version of the license file is not compatible with the Veeam B&R Server v10.
- the license file has not been updated automatically during the installation and you tried to install a previous version of the license file manually.
Note: Since the release of Veeam v10, all new or renewed licenses are provided via e-mail in the format applicable for Veeam v10. If you are using a previous version of Veeam B&R, such license file cannot be installed (error message "Invalid license"), and you would need to download the correct version of the license file from the Customer Portal.
Example when installing a v10 license file in VBR 9.5 U4b:
Example when installing a v10 license file in Veeam Agent 3.x (9.5 U4b):
Installing a license file generated for Veeam v10 in a previous version of Veeam Software (no matter which product).
- Check the current build of your installed Veeam B&R software by browsing VBR Console -> Menu -> Help -> About
In the new window you can find out what Veeam version you already have installed:
Veeam v10 (10.0.0.4442) including all its patches –> Veeam v10
Veeam 9.5 Update 4 (18.104.22.1689) up to Update 4b (22.214.171.12466) -> Veeam 9.5 Update 4
Veeam 9.0 (126.96.36.1993) up to 9.5 Update 3a (188.8.131.522)-> Veeam 9.5 pre-Update 4
- Login on the Customer Portal with the license administrator e-mail address
- Production Licenses -> Select the license file that you need to install -> Get license key -> and on the right side of the screen you can select a product version:
- Select the appropriate version and click Download
- Once this license key is installed in the corresponding Veeam version, it will work as expected.
You can always consider upgrading your Veeam Software version to Veeam v10, but before doing so please read the Licensing Policy, the System Requirements and the Release Notes for Veeam v10.