A repository lock in Object Storage is missing.
A repository lock is imposed by the backup proxy server and prevents such locked object storage from being added as an extension to any other backup repository configuration. A lock file is saved to the RepositoryLock directory. For more information, see Object Storage Structure.
Solution: Restart Services if RepositoryLock is missing.
- Check if the RepositoryLock file is missing:
- Explore the bucket of the Object Storage.
- Navigate to the RepositoryLock directory.
- If the RepositoryLock is missing:
- Make sure no Backup jobs or Restore sessions are running.
- Restart the Veeam Backup Proxy for Microsoft 365 service.