In this last installment of the series, two former industry analysts (who are now Veeam execs) discuss the trends that are shaping the data protection industry and IT landscape:
Dave Russell @BackupDave, former VP and Distinguished Analyst at Gartner, lead analyst for the Backup MQ
Jason Buffington @JBuff, former Principal Analyst for Data Protection at ESG
This week, we’re talking about how the future of data protection is data management:
- “Y” should your data protection strategy evolve
- What should data management really look like
Dave and Jason are now both VPs working on various aspects of Veeam’s strategy. If either of them, or Veeam, can help you, please let us know.
We hope you enjoyed these series as much as we did creating them! Let us know what you liked or disliked in the comments down below.
- The data protection landscape
- Tape is (not) dead
- Using “the cloud” as part of your data protection strategy
- An appliance by any other name
- The good, the bad, and the regulatory compliant
- Is backup enough for a peace of mind?
- The future of data protection is data management
- Discover Veeam’s Cloud Data Management Solution