Release Notes for Veeam One v7 R2 update
This update should be applied to remote systems with the Veeam ONE Monitor Client, as well as the Veeam ONE server.
- vSphere 5.5 support
- vCloud Director 5.5 support.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and free Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 support
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 as guest virtual machines (VMs)
- Support for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- Support for the installation of Veeam ONE and its components on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- Refresh of the performance and alarms data takes too much time in large virtual infrastructure deployments.
- Frequent infrastructure tree updates in large deployments makes Monitor Client slow and less responsive.
Veeam Backup & Replication Integration
- Monitored Veeam backup servers are in disconnected state after upgrade to Veeam ONE v7.
- Alarms for vPower NFS datastores cannot be suppressed.
- Alarms for verified by a SureBackup job VMs cannot be suppressed.
- Historical information about VM backup tasks cannot be retrieved from the backup server.
- Veeam backup server could not be monitored by Veeam ONE server installed on non-English locales after deleting any backup job from the Veeam backup server.
- Snapshot size and snapshot age alarms are triggered for VMs with differencing disks.
- Memory usage widget shows memory available counter on the summary of the Hyper-V hosts.
- Veeam ONE server sends email notifications for resolved warning alarms, ignoring the configured policy to notify about errors only.
- Veeam ONE Monitor service fails with the following error message “Fatal error at thread exit if FLS callback not freed” in the debug log.
- Monthly report scheduling set for the last day does not work.
- All URL triggered performance reports that have past interval as a predefined parameter display wrong reporting interval.
- Saved performance reports using past time reporting intervals are triggered with "Date From" - "Date To" parameter.
- VMs with low CPU Ready metric are ignored in the Undersized VMs report.
- Grouping expressions with nested expressions using “IndexOf”, “<”, “>” and other operators cannot be processed.
- Reports generated via direct links are not displayed in Internet Explorer 11. To workaround this issue, add Veeam ONE website to trusted sites.
- Veeam ONE website is not displayed. To workaround this issue, add Veeam ONE website to trusted sites.
- VM Uptime report shows no data for historical time intervals after the upgrade to Veeam ONE v7 R2. This is caused by the switch to the new VM uptime monitor that improves report accuracy.
- Host disk alarms are reset to default thresholds after the upgrade. The list of affected alarms is the following:
- Host disk SCSI aborts
- Host disk bus resets
- Host disk read latency
- Host disk write latency
- Host average disk queue length
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.