Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 1.0 Update 1 Release Notes
Note: After installing Update 1, please install a new update. Click here for more details.
The package contains two files: Veeam.Backup365.msi and VeeamExplorerForExchange.msi.
Prior to installing this update please reboot the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 server to clear any locks on the Veeam services; when the reboot is done, please stop all Veeam services before applying the update.
VeeamBackup365.msi can be used:
- As an update over version 220.127.116.110 (You can check this, selecting About from the main menu in the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 interface.)
- As a new installation without a previous version
As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, Update 1 includes many enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
- Added a warning when a mailbox is selected which has an invalid Office 365 license.
- The backup fails with the error JET_errTempPathInUse.
- After a restore job, the iSCSI connection to a repository fails with JET_errInstanceUnavailable. The repository now reopens the database correctly.
- After the first of January, 2017, some mailboxes fail to backup with Object reference not set to an instance of an object error. The update also corrects the content of the existing repository databases.
- The configuration database consumes a lot of disk space: Circular logging is now used by default. The Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 service will clear the old non-circular logs on the first start after the update.
- The support ID is now visible in the license information.
- The options dialog is shown incorrectly when a contrast theme is used.
- The System Menu appears at a random place when a non-default DPI is used.
- The headers on dialogs and wizards are too big because you use high DPI.
- When you want to restore items with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange, the Conversation History folder isn’t visible for restore.
Veeam.Backup365.msi MD5 Checksum: 87ea25d92920cb009a500399cdd71abe
VeeamExplorerForExchange.msi MD5 Checksum: 258a892ff4b9f096aa93696f29edd657