Set the Format to English (United States) for the system account.
- Open the Region settings (press Win + R > type intl.cpl > press Enter)
- On the Formats tab, set Format to English (United States).
- Switch to the Administrative tab and click Copy Settings.
- Confirm that the Format is set to English for the Current user
- Enable the Welcome screen and system accounts checkbox
- Click OK to save settings and return to the Administrative tab.
- Click OK to close the Region settings and save settings.
- Restart the machine
Once the necessary changes are applied to the system account using the steps above, a non-English Format can be set for the Current user account. Note that the Format for the system account must remain English (United States).