To install the patch, perform the following steps:
1. Prepare your VAO environment for the installation process.
Make sure all VAO processes are stopped or halted on the VAO server. To do that, in the VAO UI, check that:
• No orchestration plans are in the IN USE mode (that is, all plans are neither started nor being edited).
• No readiness checks and lab tests are running.
• No reports are being generated.
2. Install the patch on the VAO server.
On the VAO server, launch the patch installer (VAO.Server.x64_220.127.116.113.msp), complete the installation wizard and start installation.
As soon as the installation process completes, the patch will be installed on both the VAO server and the embedded VAO agent. The following files will be updated:
3. Install the patch on all VAO agents.
To install the patch on VAO agents running on Veeam Backup & Replication servers and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager servers connected to VAO, do the following :
a. Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator.
b. Navigate to Administration > VAO Agents.
c. Select the VAO agent that must be repaired (the Agent Version column will display a version number lower than 18.104.22.1683 for this agent).
d. Click Repair and complete the Repair VAO Agent wizard.
e. Repeat steps c-d for each VAO agent whose version is lower than 22.214.171.1243.
As soon as the repair process completes, your agents will be updated to version 126.96.36.1993.
4. Run readiness checks to confirm all changes.
On the VAO server, run readiness checks for all orchestration plans to make sure there are no errors related to connections to Veeam Backup & Replication servers.