In the VSPC UI, verify the status of Veeam Cloud Connect servers in the Configuration > Cloud Connect Servers. If the status is not Active, perform the following steps:
1) Log in to the machine running Veeam Cloud Connect.
2) Start Agent Configurator with the shortcut or by running the executable C:\Program Files\Veeam\Availability Console\CommunicationAgent\Veeam.MBP.AgentConfigurator.exe.
3) Click the Agent Configurator icon in the system tray to open the Agent Configurator UI.
4) If you see a notification that the security certificate on the backup portal has been changed, click OK.
5) A Security Certificate Preview window will appear. Review the certificate details and click Save if the certificate data is valid:
6) In the Management Agent window, click Restart.
7) Make sure the Agent status is Connected:
|Product:||Veeam Service Provider Console 5.0|