This patch is intended only for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
version 4c build 220.127.116.119.
Please confirm you are running Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
build 18.104.22.1689 prior to installing this cumulative patch KB3194. You can check this under Help > About
in Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
console. After upgrading, your build version will change to 22.214.171.1241
For the full list of System Requirements, Known Issues, Installation and Upgrade considerations, please refer to this Release Notes
Cumulative patch KB3194 provides a set of bug fixes listed below:
- After upgrading Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 from versions 4.0, 4a or 4b to version 4c, a full backup sync may be performed instead of an incremental sync.
- OneDrive and SharePoint personal sites backup completes with the “Cannot change WebPart ExportMode to ‘All’. WebPart will be skipped” warning.
- In organizations added with basic authentication, a user with a mailbox placed on Litigation Hold continues to consume the license after their Office 365 license has been removed.
- SharePoint site migration to an object storage repository may fail with the “File '%ID%' version '%number%' has already been committed” error.
- Change token is not preserved for a SharePoint list which processing completed with the “The changeToken refers to a time before the start of the current change log” error.