Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 4c cumulative patch KB3194.
This patch is intended only for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 version 4c build 18.104.22.1689.
Please confirm you are running Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 build 22.214.171.1249 prior to installing this cumulative patch KB3194. You can check this under Help > About in Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 console. After upgrading, your build version will change to 126.96.36.1991.
For the full list of System Requirements, Known Issues, Installation and Upgrade considerations, please refer to this Release Notes document.
Cumulative patch KB3194 provides a set of bug fixes listed below:
- After upgrading Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 from versions 4.0, 4a or 4b to version 4c, a full backup sync may be performed instead of an incremental sync.
- OneDrive and SharePoint personal sites backup completes with the “Cannot change WebPart ExportMode to ‘All’. WebPart will be skipped” warning.
- In organizations added with basic authentication, a user with a mailbox placed on Litigation Hold continues to consume the license after their Office 365 license has been removed.
- SharePoint site migration to an object storage repository may fail with the “File '%ID%' version '%number%' has already been committed” error.
- Change token is not preserved for a SharePoint list which processing completed with the “The changeToken refers to a time before the start of the current change log” error.
To install the cumulative patch KB3194:
- Download VBO4с-KB3194.msp
- Execute VBO4с-KB3194.msp as administrator on the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 server.
NOTE: After upgrading to version 4c previously configured email notifications about backup job completion results are not preserved. Please re-configure them manually.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.