MIAMI, FL; Veeam PAC Event, March 10, 2020: Veeam® Software, the leader in Backup solutions that deliver Cloud Data Management™, announced the winners of the 2019 Veeam Impact Partner Awards™ for Latin America during the annual Veeam Partner Council Advisory (PAC) event. These annual awards recognize 15 Latin American Veeam ProPartners and Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partners who have not only demonstrated success providing Veeam solutions to their customers, but who have also surpassed expectations in providing first-class support, expert knowledge, and continued product education.
“With the recent release of the new Veeam Availability Suite v10, the biggest product release in our history, Veeam continues its run as the market leader in Cloud Data Management,” said Kevin Rooney, vice president of Americas channel at Veeam. “We attribute much of our continued and profitable growth to the success of our partners, our 100 percent channel model, and our ability to collaborate for the greater good of our customers. As we continue to focus on data as the cornerstone of a business’ success, we’ll also continue to invest and support our ecosystem of partners who share in our vision. I congratulate the 2019 Veeam Impact Partner Award winners and am excited to have them join us for Act II of Veeam – our evolution into Hybrid Cloud.”
The following Veeam partners received honors for the 2019 Veeam Impact Awards:
- Veeam Distribution Impact Partner of the Year, LATAM: Adistec
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Mexico: Larson Technology S.A. de C.V.
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, NOLA: Redsis S.A.S
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA: Wetcom
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Brazil: Sercompe
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, NOLA: GBM
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA: Logicalis Chile
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Mexico: JAR ELECTRONICA APLICADA SA DE CV
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Brazil: V8 Consulting
- Veeam Authorized Training Center, Americas: Adistec
The following VCSP partners received honors for the 2019 Veeam Impact Awards:
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA: Telecom Argentina
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Impact Partner of the Year, Mexico: AXTEL S.A.B. de CV
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Impact Partner of the Year, Brazil: Locaweb
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Impact Partner of the Year, NOLA: Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Bogotá
- Veeam Cloud Distribution Impact Partner of the Year, LATAM: Licencias OnLine
“In this new Hybrid Cloud era, it’s essential that partners are able to work with customers regardless of where their data resides,” said Matt Kalmenson, vice president of Americas Cloud at Veeam. “Our VCSP program not only arms our partners with the most flexible, reliable and simple solutions to achieve this, but also the latest tools, first-class support, and the most valuable training and education to ensure their profitability and our mutual success. We believe 2020 is one of the most exciting years in Veeam history, and together with our partners, it will also be one the of the most successful.”
Veeam also announced several new program enhancements and upgrades during the PAC event. These include concierge support and PartnerPerks eligibility for all partner levels, additional benefits for Platinum and Gold partners, and new updates to the Distribution Rebate Program.
"As 2020 unfolds, we are seeing increased demand for vendors to think and act globally; not only to be adaptable and support hybrid infrastructures, but to support regional needs as well,” said Kevin Rhone, Senior Partnering Consultant at ESG. “Veeam has done a great job partnering with key local vendors in LATAM to ensure they continue to provide their customers with the best experience in any regional location. I am excited to see the adoption of the new Veeam Availability Suite v10 release and think it will have positive impact on customers worldwide.”
Registration is now open for VeeamON 2020, the world’s premier event for Cloud Data Management, taking place May 4 – 6, 2020, at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Nearly 10,000 customers, partners and influencers attended VeeamON 2019 in Miami, FL and the regional VeeamON Forum events held all around the world.