A license file installed to your Veeam software replaces the information from the previous license. A merged license file allows for increased socket capacity by combining licenses from multiple Support IDs.
Please note that the merged license key will use the earliest support expiration date of all product keys.
Your License Administrator may obtain a merged license file by following the steps below.
NOTE! Licenses can be merged only when they have the same:
• Account Name
• Product Name and Edition
• Product Version
• Support Terms
• License Administrator
• They must all be Active on Support.
1. Log on to the Veeam My Account dashboard and go to License management >> Production Licenses (https://my.veeam.com/#/licenses/production)
2. In the Action column for the appropriate product, select Merge
3. From this page, select each of the boxes to the left of all the individual licenses you would like to merge
4. In the box that appears below, select the appropriate version of the key for your software and whether you would like to download the license directly or have a copy of the key emailed to your License Administrator email.