Replication jobs complete with a warning that one or more networks are mapped to the same cloud network.
Source side VMs have more than one network going to one cloud network
You may need to map multiple networks to resolve the warning depending on how many source networks are in use.
1. Select Replication Job with the warning.
2. Right click the Replication Job and go to Edit.
3. Check the box next to Separate virtual networks (enable network remapping).
4. Click Next until you get to the "Network" tab.
5. Click Add.
6. Next to Source network: select Browse... and choose the appropriate network related to the source VM.
7. Next to Target network: select Browse... and choose the appropriate network related to the Replica. Several networks can be assigned to the tenant. The two types of networks that can be made available to the tenant are Internet (specified in console) and No Internet (not specified in console). The option for Internet toggles source NAT on the provider-side Network Extension Appliance, allowing the replica to reach the internet.
8. Click Next the rest of the way through until Finish is available and select Finish.
9. Run job or allow job to run on next scheduled time.