Veeam Availability Console U1 Cumulative Patch 1807
Please confirm you are running version 22.214.171.1240 or later prior to installing this cumulative patch 1807. You can check this under Windows > Programs and features. After upgrading, your build will be version 126.96.36.1997.
As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, cumulative patch 1807 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:
• Under certain conditions password in the SMTP server settings is reset.
Monitoring & Alarms
• Job name flittering is ignored in the job session state alarm.
Reporting & Billing
• Cloud repository quota usage may report incorrect values when Veeam Agent backups are sent to the cloud repository via backup copy jobs.
ConnectWise Manage Plugin
• Under certain conditions ConnectWise Manage configurations cannot be created.
To install the cumulative patch 1807:
1. Back up the VAC database.
2. Log off VAC Web UI.
3. Execute VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_188.8.131.527.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_184.108.40.2067.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACApplicationServerSetup.txt4. Execute VAC.ConnectorService.x64_220.127.116.11.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorService.x64_18.104.22.168.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorServiceSetup.txt5. Log in to VAC Web UI.
MD5 checksum for KB2667.zip is b4c3f01b8fce8ec130c73c55245479e5
Should have any questions, contact Veeam Support.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.