As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, cumulative patch 1817 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:Server
- Under certain conditions password in the SMTP server settings is reset.
- Veeam Management Portal Service cannot be started after installing Update 1.
- Management agent RAM consumption might significantly increase when running computer discovery process.
Monitoring & Alarms
- After upgrading to Update 1, backup resources of the managed company cannot be adjusted when backup portal is running under heavy load.
Reporting & Billing
- Job name filtering is ignored in the job session state alarm.
- Storage snapshots are treated as a backup repository resulting in triggered alarms for the repository free space.
ConnectWise Manage Plugin
- Cloud repository quota usage may report incorrect values when Veeam Agent backups are sent to the cloud repository via backup copy jobs.
- Under certain conditions Cloud replication quota usage is not displayed on the dashboard when logged in using managed company user account
- Management agent re-installation results in losing collected data about protected VMs from the managed backup server. This affects Overview dashboard and Protected VMs report that display zero protected VMs.
- Under certain conditions ConnectWise Manage configurations cannot be created.
- Under certain conditions not all products created in ConnectWise Manage are accessible for mapping when using the billing function.