Veeam Availability Console U1 Cumulative Patch 1817
Please confirm you are running version 220.127.116.110 or later prior to installing this cumulative patch 1817. You can check this under Windows > Programs and features. After upgrading, your build will be version 18.104.22.1687.
As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, cumulative patch 1817 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Under certain conditions password in the SMTP server settings is reset.
- Veeam Management Portal Service cannot be started after installing Update 1.
- Management agent RAM consumption might significantly increase when running computer discovery process.
- After upgrading to Update 1, backup resources of the managed company cannot be adjusted when backup portal is running under heavy load.
- Job name filtering is ignored in the job session state alarm.
- Storage snapshots are treated as a backup repository resulting in triggered alarms for the repository free space.
- Cloud repository quota usage may report incorrect values when Veeam Agent backups are sent to the cloud repository via backup copy jobs.
- Under certain conditions Cloud replication quota usage is not displayed on the dashboard when logged in using managed company user account
- Management agent re-installation results in losing collected data about protected VMs from the managed backup server. This affects Overview dashboard and Protected VMs report that display zero protected VMs.
- Under certain conditions ConnectWise Manage configurations cannot be created.
- Under certain conditions not all products created in ConnectWise Manage are accessible for mapping when using the billing function.
To install the cumulative patch 1817:
1. Back up the VAC database.
2. Log off VAC Web UI.
3. Execute VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_22.214.171.1247.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_126.96.36.1997.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACApplicationServerSetup.txt4. Execute VAC.ConnectorService.x64_188.8.131.526.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorService.x64_184.108.40.2066.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorServiceSetup.txt5. Execute VAC.ConnectorWebUI.x64_220.127.116.116.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorWebUI.x64_18.104.22.1686.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorWebUI.txt6. Log in to VAC Web UI.
MD5 checksum for KB2715.zip is 41626c64c4f0d5bc47ab67ead105d1b3
Should have any questions, contact Veeam Support.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.