Veeam Availability Console U1 Cumulative Patch 1824
Please confirm you are running version 188.8.131.520 or later prior to installing this cumulative patch 1824. You can check this under Windows > Programs and features. After upgrading, your build will be version 184.108.40.2064.
As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, cumulative patch 1824 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Under certain conditions password in the SMTP server settings is reset
- Veeam Management Portal Service cannot be started after installing Update 1
- After deleting WAN accelerator component from the Veeam Cloud Connect inventory, records about backup resources available to the tenant might be duplicated
- Management agent RAM consumption might significantly increase when running computer discovery process
- Sub-tenant’s password is reset when changing cloud quota in the assigned backup policy
- After upgrading to Update 1, backup resources of the managed company cannot be adjusted when backup portal is running under heavy load.
- Job name filtering is ignored in the job session state alarm.
- Storage snapshots are treated as a backup repository resulting in triggered alarms for the repository free space.
- Under certain conditions Computer with no backup alarm can send false-positive notifications
- Cloud repository quota usage may report incorrect values when Veeam Agent backups are sent to the cloud repository via backup copy jobs
- Under certain conditions Cloud replication quota usage is not displayed on the dashboard when logged in using managed company user account
- Management agent re-installation results in losing collected data about protected VMs from the managed backup server. This affects Overview dashboard and Protected VMs report that display zero protected VMs
- Overview dashboard and Protected VMs report can display zero protected VMs when using Veeam Cloud Connect 9.5 Update 3a
- Under certain conditions ConnectWise Manage configurations cannot be created.
- Under certain conditions not all products created in ConnectWise Manage are accessible for mapping when using the billing function.
- Companies data cannot be collected from ConnectWise Manage due to the following error "An item with the same key has already been added"
- Companies with multiple types cannot be collected from ConnectWise Manage
To install the cumulative patch 1824:
1. Back up the VAC database.
2. Log off VAC Web UI.
3. Execute VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_220.127.116.114.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_18.104.22.1684.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACApplicationServerSetup.txt4. Execute VAC.ConnectorService.x64_22.214.171.1244.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorService.x64_126.96.36.1994.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorServiceSetup.txt5. Execute VAC.ConnectorWebUI.x64_188.8.131.524.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorWebUI.x64_184.108.40.2064.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorWebUI.txt6. Log in to VAC Web UI.
MD5 checksum for KB2781.zip is 41626c64c4f0d5bc47ab67ead105d1b3
Should you have any questions, contact Veeam Support.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.