Veeam Availability Console U1 Cumulative Patch 1913.
This update supersedes Veeam Availability Console U1 Cumulative Patch 1850.
Please confirm you are running version 22.214.171.1240 or later prior to installing this cumulative patch 1913. You can check this under Windows > Programs and features. After upgrading, your build will be version 126.96.36.1993.
As a result of on-going R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, cumulative patch 1913 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 4 compatibility support.
- Veeam Cloud Connect 9.5 Update 4 compatibility support.
- Under certain conditions password in the SMTP server settings is reset
- Veeam Management Portal Service cannot be started after installing Update 1
- After deleting WAN accelerator component from the Veeam Cloud Connect inventory, records about backup resources available to the tenant might be duplicated
- Management agent RAM consumption might significantly increase when running computer discovery process
- Under certain conditions management agent service fails to start.
- Under certain conditions backup agent fails to update to version 2.2 via master management agent.
- Backup policy cannot be applied correctly when folders that are backed up with this policy contain special characters in their names.
- Backup agent cannot be installed to a computer running Windows 10 Home edition.
- After deploying Patch 1824 discovery rules cannot install backup agents to remote computers. To resolve this, install the latest patch and re-create all discovery rules.
Users and Roles
- Sub-tenant’s password is reset when changing cloud quota in the assigned backup policy
- After upgrading to Update 1, backup resources of the managed company cannot be adjusted when backup portal is running under heavy load.
Monitoring & Alarms
- Job name filtering is ignored in the job session state alarm.
- Storage snapshots are treated as a backup repository resulting in triggered alarms for the repository free space.
- Under certain conditions Computer with no backup alarm can send false-positive notifications
- “Item with the same key has already been added” message is displayed when opening the Managed Backup Servers tab in the UI
- Multiple email addresses cannot be specified in the Global Notification Settings
Reporting & Billing
- Cloud repository quota usage may report incorrect values when Veeam Agent backups are sent to the cloud repository via backup copy jobs
- Under certain conditions Cloud replication quota usage is not displayed on the dashboard when logged in using managed company user account
- Management agent re-installation results in losing collected data about protected VMs from the managed backup server. This affects Overview dashboard and Protected VMs report that display zero protected VMs
- Overview dashboard and Protected VMs report can display zero protected VMs when using Veeam Cloud Connect 9.5 Update 3a
- After changing report scheduling settings, reports are sent out using the previous and the new time schedule
- Backup policy change was not correctly updated in the Protected Computers report.
- Under certain conditions vMsBackedUpToCloud counter does not include backup copies sent to a cloud repository
ConnectWise Manage Plugin
- Under certain conditions ConnectWise Manage configurations cannot be created.
- Under certain conditions not all products created in ConnectWise Manage are accessible for mapping when using the billing function.
- Companies data cannot be collected from ConnectWise Manage due to the following error "An item with the same key has already been added"
- Companies with multiple types cannot be collected from ConnectWise Manage
- Product quantity in agreements might not be updated when VAC and Manage servers are located in different time zones
To install the cumulative patch 1913:
1. Back up the VAC database.
2. Log off VAC Web UI.
3. Execute VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_188.8.131.523.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ApplicationServer.x64_184.108.40.2063.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACApplicationServerSetup.txt4. Execute VAC.ConnectorService.x64_220.127.116.119.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorService.x64_18.104.22.1689.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorServiceSetup.txt5. Execute VAC.ConnectorWebUI.x64_22.214.171.1249.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.ConnectorWebUI.x64_126.96.36.1999.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACConnectorWebUI.txt6. Execute VAC.WebUI.x64_188.8.131.523.msp as administrator on the VAC server, or run this cmdlet as administrator:
msiexec /update c:\VAC.WebUI.x64_184.108.40.2063.msp /l*v C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Setup\Temp\VACWebUI.txt7. Log in to VAC Web UI.
MD5 checksum for KB2835.zip is 8b4632d7cdb41ffcba5338a548fb5d8c
Should you have any questions, contact Veeam Support.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.