As a result of ongoing R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, this Patch 2 includes a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:UI
- Cloud Copies counter on the Overview dashboard does not return any data.
- Backup agents managed by Veeam Backup & Replication report 0 restore points available in the backup policy drill down view.
- Portal administrators can log in only when using a full domain name of the Veeam Availability Console server.
- Users belonging to a domain user group which is added to a Veeam Availability Console security group cannot log in to the portal.
- Users belonging to a nested domain group cannot log in to the portal.
- Under certain conditions, Veeam.MBP.Service might be consuming excessive memory.
- Under certain conditions, data collection job fails to retrieve information from a Cloud Connect server that has lots of task sessions on cloud gateway servers. This results in displaying these tenants’ companies as deleted in the Veeam Availability Console UI.
- Tenant password changed in Veeam Cloud Connect is not synchronized with Veeam Availability Console.
- Office 365 and Gmail SMTP servers are not supported for notifications.
- Inaccessible computers cannot be located when using CSV and IP discovery rule options.
- Full Access UI mode cannot be applied to a backup agent.
- When using Select All checkbox on the Managed Backup Agents tab agent settings are applied to all computers of all managed companies regardless of the selected scope in the Company\Reseller filter.
- Licensing attribute is not updated for managed backup agents which leads to license expiration on the backup agent.
- Backup agent files are not validated when the installation is performed from a local folder without using a master management agent. This may result in a corrupted installation/upgrade of the backup agent.
- Under certain conditions, management agents fail to upgrade with the following error message “The system cannot find the file specified.”
Billing and invoices
- Workstation and server backup counters in the Veeam Cloud Connect usage report are mixed up.
- Under certain conditions License usage report for Veeam Backup & Replication servers is not generated.
- Under certain conditions, all VMs with a cloud copy which belong to different locations are reported as VMs from the default location in the invoice.
ConnectWise Manage Plugin
- Querying tenant information with SetLinks parameter may take considerable time.
- The vMsBackudUpToCloud counter does not display data about VM and Agent backup copy jobs targeted to a cloud repository.
- Cloud repository usage is not updated in ConnectWise Manage agreements when there are unknown files (not related to Veeam backups) in the repository.
- Tickets state synchronization may stop working when triggering a mass-resolve operation in the ConnectWise Manage application.