BUCHAREST/Romania – April 10, 2023: Veeam Software, the leader in Modern Data Protection, has announced the winners of the Veeam ProPartner Awards for 2022 in Romania. The awards are held annually to reward the outstanding success and the commitment of Veeam ProPartner Value-Added Resellers (VAR) and Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partners. As a partner-centric organization, Veeam recognizes partners that leveraged customer support and Veeam expertise to deliver Modern Data Protection in increasingly complex IT environments so that the most diverse workload types, data, and applications are protected.
Dan Popa, Regional Manager Southern Eastern Europe at Veeam Software, explained: “2022 added to the challenges businesses were already facing as they emerged from the global pandemic. Chief among them was the ever-present and rising incidence of ransomware attacks, that left only 16% of EMEA organizations unaffected. With secure, immutable backups the last line of defense against ransomware, protecting enterprise IT across all ecosystems is essential to keep businesses running.”
“Satisfying the myriad demands modern business processes and exposures place upon our customers’ needs a multi-faceted network of ProPartners with a rich variety of competencies, and Veeam has the best in the business. Their skills, underpinned by the Veeam Data Platform - a single solution to protect Cloud, Virtual, Physical, SaaS and Kubernetes applications - gives customers the resilience, availability and business outcomes they need. I am proud of our fantastic local ProPartner network, without whom we would not enjoy the success that we do. As a 100% channel-focused organization, our ProPartner Award winners in Romania have delivered exceptional results through close collaboration in 2022. It is my pleasure to thank them for their loyalty, excellence and trust in Veeam.”
The following Veeam partners received honors for the 2022 Veeam ProPartner Awards:
- Partner of the Year in Romania: Crayon Software Experts Romania SRL, the partner who achieved the highest business volume.
- The Fastest Growth of the Year in Romania: Crayon Software Experts Romania SRL, the partner who has demonstrated the highest growth in Veeam sales compared to the previous year.
- The Project of the Year in Romania: ASEE Romania, for the partner who used the most creative ways to communicate the value of Veeam portfolio and successfully closed complex projects in a highly competitive context.
- Public Sector Partner of the Year in Romania: Maguay Computers SRL, the partner that intensively promoted, trusted, and secured Veeam in the public sector.
- The Best VCSP Partner of the Year in Romania: High-Tech Systems and Software SRL, the partner that made a great contribution to the popularization of cloud technologies in 2022 meeting the following requirements: large consumption growth, certifications, and product diversity.
- The Best SMB Partner of the Year in Romania: Lasting System SA, the partner that generated significant business volume in the SMB area.
- The Best Hybrid Partner of the year in Romania: ETA2U SRL, the partner that showed the best performance in VAR, VASP and VCSP business.
- The Most Skilled Partner in Romania: K Businesscom SRL, the partner that is always up-to-date and most eager to expand knowledge that help to face complex projects.
- Migrate from Competition Award in Romania: Trend Import Export SRL, the partner that demonstrated elevated and consistent effort to prove Veeam values and win against competition.
- Veeam Trailblazer for Romania: Net Brinel SA, the forward-thinking partners making real progress in promoting modern data protection solutions, thus creating an exceptional experience for their customers.
The Veeam ProPartner Network is a global ecosystem of partners that work directly and indirectly with one another to build, market, and sell Veeam-powered services and solutions. Veeam is dedicated to helping its partners succeed. ProPartner VAR and VCSP partners have access to customizable programs, tools and resources designed to enable them to become more profitable and drive business growth, customer trust and competitive advantage according to their business models and objectives. To learn more about the ProPartner Network, please visit https://www.veeam.com/partner-with-veeam. Existing ProPartners can explore further here: https://propartner.veeam.com.
Veeam will recognize its partners as part of VeeamON 2023, the community event for data recovery experts, which will take place May 22 – 24 in Miami, FL and online. Designed by and built for the backup and recovery professional, attendees will expand their skills, celebrate with the community, and share industry knowledge with exclusive content from AWS, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and more. Registration for the in-person event is now open.
For more information, visit www.veeam.com.
About Veeam Software
Veeam provides organizations with resiliency through data security, data recovery and data freedom for their hybrid cloud. The Veeam Data Platform delivers a single solution for Cloud, Virtual, Physical, SaaS and Kubernetes environments that give businesses peace of mind their apps and data are protected and always available so that they can keep their businesses running. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in more than 30 countries, Veeam protects over 450,000 customers worldwide, including 82% of the Fortune 500 and 72% of the Global 2,000. Veeam’s global ecosystem includes 35,000+ technology partners, resellers, service providers, and alliance partners. To learn more, visit www.veeam.com or follow Veeam on LinkedIn @veeam-software and Twitter @veeam.