Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows functionality fails on a machine, where an antivirus product is installed.
Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows operations are affected by virus protection tools.
Add the following folders to the antivirus exclusions list:
- installation folder, the default path is: C:\Program Files\Veeam\Endpoint Backup
- localDB folder: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile
- logs folder: C:\ProgramData\Veeam
- the folders containing your backup files.
- Right-click the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows icon in the system tray and select Control Panel.
- Click the Support link at the top of the window.
- Click Technical Support to submit a support case to the Veeam Support Team directly from the product.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.