Veeam Endpoint Backup functionality fails on a machine, where an antivirus product is installed.
Veeam Endpoint Backup operations are affected by virus protection tools.
Add the following folders to the antivirus exclusions list:
- installation folder, the default path is: C:\Program Files\Veeam\Endpoint Backup
- localDB folder: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile
- logs folder: C:\ProgramData\Veeam
- the folders containing your backup files.
- Right-click the Veeam Endpoint Backup icon in the system tray and select Control Panel.
- Click the Support link at the top of the window.
- Click Technical Support to submit a support case to the Veeam Support Team directly from the product.
Please be aware that starting from September 2018 downloading updates will require an active contract for the corresponding product.