In some cases, logs will need to be reviewed by Veeam Support to help diagnose issues.
There are 2 ways to compile logs:
1. Monitor Server and Monitor Client logs (If Remote Monitor client is being used these logs may be requested in addition to server logs):
2. All Veeam One logs for all components (Monitor, Reporter, Business View, etc.):
Browse to or run "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Veeam\Veeam ONE Settings\VeeamOneSettings.exe"
Exporting logs may take a while. When it is finished, you will be asked to choose the location for the logs to be saved to.
Please attach these to your case, or in the event that the total attachment size is under 3.5MB, you may attach via email reply.
If none of these options for upload are working, please notify Veeam Support and an engineer will provide FTP credentials for the case. Once you receive the FTP link, follow the below instructions to upload the logs via FTP. You can start by copy and pasting the URL with credentials, as this has the credentials built into the link. Once you have copied the URL, you can use a Windows\File Explorer browser (windows key + e) and paste the link into that browser, or your preferred FTP client.
Note: Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other browser will not work for the FTP upload.
1. Open Windows\File Explorer.
2. Paste URL with credentials.
3. Drag and Drop the Zipped folder or individual logs into the browser.
4. Once completed, e-mail your Veeam Support engineer to inform them the logs have been successfully uploaded to ensure the quickest review and response.
For versions: 7.x, 8.x, 9.x:
Veeam ONE Monitor - C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Veeam\Veeam ONE Monitor\
Veeam Reporter\Business View Service logs - C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Veeam\Veeam ONE\
Veeam Reporter Web logs - %ProgramFiles%\Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Reporter Web\Veeam\Veeam ONE Reporter\
Veeam Business View Web logs - %ProgramFiles%\Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Business View Web\Generated\
VeeamOneSettings - C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Veeam\VeeamOneSettings\
Starting from version 9.5:
Veeam ONE Monitor – %ProgramData%\Veeam\Veeam ONE Monitor\Logs\
Veeam Reporter\Business View Service logs – %ProgramData%\Veeam\Veeam ONE\
Veeam Reporter Web logs – %ProgramFiles%\Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Reporter Web\Veeam\Veeam ONE Reporter\
Veeam Business View Web logs – %ProgramFiles% \Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Business View Web\Generated\
VeeamOneSettings - C:\ProgramData\Veeam\VeeamOneSettings\