The below are the types of sensitive information that can be found in the Veeam log files:
- Customer specific infrastructure object names: hosts, datastores, VMs, clusters;
- VM file names and paths;
- FQDN/Hostname or NetBIOS names;
- IP addresses: IPv4 and IPv6;
- Customer specific paths to backup files;
- Backup file names;
- SharePoint information: DB names, paths to DBs, SP URL;
- Exchange information: DB names, paths to DBs;
- SQL information: DB and Instance Name, paths to DBs;
- Oracle information: DB name, Home Name, Oracle SID, DB global name, paths to DBs;
- File Copy: Customer specific paths and names of files;
- File to tape: Customer specific paths and names of files.
The Support team may provide a log scrubbing utility upon request.